Thank you for your interest in Royal Marine Yacht Sales! If you are considering selling your boat and or replacing it, we can help. We have customers looking for quality boats of all manufacturers. Here are six reasons to work with Royal Marine Yacht Sales.
1. We treat each listing as we would our own personal vessel. That means familiarizing ourselves with every aspect of your vessel inside and out. We want to be able to answer any and all questions of a prospective buyer or co-broker and speak intelligently about your vessel.
2. We have a reputation for listing clean, quality boats and yachts and will advise you as to how to increase the marketability of your vessel. If your yacht is located in our area, we can assist you with any repairs or detailing that will improve the running or appearance of you vessel.
3. Because we have access to an MLS (Multiple Listing Service), we can compare your vessel to others that have sold in the last 24 months. This allows us to market your vessel accordingly.
4. We have found over the years that many boaters have an emotional attachment of sorts to their boats. Perhaps, you have put hours of sweat equity and financial investment into your vessel. It is understandable that you may think that your boat is “worth” more than it actually may be in the marketplace. Our job is to advise you and create a realistic view of what to expect at sale. In utilizing the MLS and providing you with a record of recent sales, we can analyze what your “for sale” price should be. We can provide the objectivity needed to get the job done.
5. It is our job to get you the most money possible for your vessel. You will receive the benefit of having the best in the business working toward getting you an acceptable offer. But it does not stop there. Oftentimes, there are adjustments at survey and as acting intermediaries, we can assist in reaching the proper agreements to conclude the sale.
6. Your boat will have this international exposure as well.